Adults: From 12 to 99 years oldChildren: From 2 to 11 years oldInfants: Under 2 years old
From : 106.00 USD
Set sail aboard a glass-bottom catamaran on the Marinarium Punta Cana Snorkeling Cruise and swim with sharks and stingrays in the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea. Whether you marvel at the fish or enjoy a refreshing cocktail in waist-deep crystal clear water, there are plenty of things to keep you entertained in this half-day excursion.
To the ocean!
Let the excitement mount as you are picked up from your hotel (or a designated meeting point) and taken to the dock, where your glass-bottomed boat awaits you.
As you jet off to the Marinarium Marine Park you will see the beautiful coast of Punta Cana getting smaller. That is because it is time to start snorkeling and get to grips with your new ocean buddies - nurse sharks and stingrays!
Fins and things
But, no worries- the excursion is completely safe. Nurse sharks are harmless and docile creatures… and their favorite food is squid (phew!). There are plenty of other colorful underwater creatures in the reef to see too, because Punta Cana’s Marinarium is all about discovery and bringing you closer to nature.
So, dive deep into the bright blue waters of the Caribbean Sea... who knows what you will find!
Time for a cocktail
Once you have snorkeled until your heart’s content, you can recover with a sweet, tropical cocktail as you relax in Bavaro’s waist-deep natural swimming pool. From sharks to shaken-not-stirred in a matter of minutes.
Natural swimming pools are a perfect spot to unwind in, as you splash around with a cocktail in hand. Don’t forget (as if you would) to bask in the tropical sunshine as you sway to the latest hits from the Dominican Republic and Latin America! For now - it is fiesta time!
A little gift!
Book this tour and at the entrance of Marinarium receive a music CD with local Punta Cana tunes!
Location(s): Marinarium Punta Cana
Season: All Year Round
Start Time: 9:00 AM & 2:30 PM
Duration: 5 Hours ( approx.)
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned buses
- Local tour guides from the all-inclusive Punta Cana hotels
- Lounge area with W/C, small store and welcome staff
- Private Marinarium dock (great for wheelchairs or baby strollers)
- Snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Glass-bottom catamarans
- Large marine park area for the best Punta Cana snorkeling
- Marinarium aquariam to swim with nurse sharks and stingrays
- English-speaking guides
- Wear a swimsuit, comfortable clothing & footwear
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, underwater camera, biodegradable sunblock, a beach towel, a change of clothes and extra money for tips & souvenirs (tipping is optional)
Pick up and drop off times will vary according to hotel location or designated meeting point.
Important Notice: Please note that there is an additional fee that must be paid directly to the driver when taking this tour from the following hotels:
- $10 USD – Casa de Campo Resort, Catalonia Gran Dominicus, Be Live Canoa, Dreams La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace
- $15 USD – Grand Bahia Principe La Romana
"Went to this excursion last year while staying in Punta Cana. Must say such a awesome experience. The staff were super friendly and did everything to to make people feel relaxed and that everyone had a great experience whether by dancing or just sharing a joke. scenery was breath taking and swimming with the sharks was a experience ill always remember. I would deff do this again. "
Andrew Balog - Cleveland - 01 Aug 2016