Aruba Seaworld Explorer Semi Submarine
- Discover the treasure of the Caribbean Sea in a unique air-conditioned vessel.
- Enjoy the views of the spectacular Arashi coral reef.
- Learn about the beautiful sea life.
- Get amazed by the shipwreck of the World War II German freighter Antilla.
This air-conditioned vessel, which was originally used for research on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, remains above sea level at all times while its hull, which sits 5 feet below the surface, provides spectacular viewing of the Arashi coral reef, abundant sea life, and the largest shipwreck in the Caribbean, the World War II German freighter Antilla.
- Transportation is not included.
- Check in at Coconuts Retail Store on De Palm Pier (between RIU and Hilton Resort) about 30 minutes before departure time.
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Certified Tour Guide
Good To Know
Tour Language: English / Spanish
Season: All year long
Hotel Pick-up Available: No
Suitable For Children : Yes
Suitable For Elderly: Yes
Pregnant Woman Allowed: Yes