Adults: Over 1.4 metersChildren: From 5 to 11 years old (1 to 1.4 meters)
From : 140.00 USD
Dare to go on an adrenaline-packed adventure that takes you both underground and way above Mexico’s Caribbean jungle at Xplor Park! This attraction offers a series of fun-filled nature activities, including zip lines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts, stalactite rivers, and hiking through caverns and grottos. Your day at this Riviera Maya landmark will get your heart pumping in no time!
Zip off from great heights at Xplor!
Your intrepid journey takes place at the 145-acre Xplor Park, the ultimate paradise for thrill seekers in Playa del Carmen. Start off with an exciting ride through the jungle on one of two different zip line circuits. Choose between the fastest circuit, the tallest zip lines, or both! Enjoy 14 lines with more than 2 miles of trail to glide through the air, fueling your adrenaline at almost 20 mph. Along the way, you’ll also cross suspended bridges, slide down a waterslide and end your zip line circuit in an astonishing and refreshing water landing.
The highest zip line is 147 feet above ground, and the lowest descent is 27 feet. As you fly over the jungle, remember to hold on tight! Look down and keep your eyes open for the crocodiles and jaguars resting just feet away from you as you make your way through the air. And do it all with peace of mind, as Xplor always puts safety first. This park is renowned for its extraordinary attention to detail, including high safety standards.
Ride through the jungle and swim underground
After your zip line adventure, buckle up, strap on your helmet, and get ready to race an amphibious vehicle over 3 miles of amazing jungle pathways. Go deep into the heart of the wilderness through two circuits consisting of country roads and suspension bridges that take you across caverns and caves. Your custom-made amphibious vehicle is equipped to handle all the speed and turns of your fast-paced adventure through the park.
Once you’ve experienced high-flying action and all-terrain driving, there’s only one more place to explore — the underground! Swim and raft through subterranean caverns filled with stalactites and stalagmites, the incredible rock formations that took millions of years to form inside the caves. You can choose to swim through two underground river circuits, paddle on individual or team rafts, or do both activities. With so much to experience at Xplor, you’ll find the day is over far too soon.
Delight in an all-fun, all-inclusive adventure
After a day of adrenaline and excitement, head to El Troglodita for an all-inclusive lunch of hearty and healthy foods to replenish after the day’s adventures. Enjoy a wide variety of fresh veggies and high quality foods, an international buffet and delicious desserts light in calories and high in flavor.
Throughout your adventurous day, you’ll have the chance to replenish in strategic snack islands where you can choose fresh fruit, oatmeal and peanut butter cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, smoothies, and refreshing flavored water to balance you out and keep you energized for the day.
Location(s): Xplor, Riviera Maya
Season: All year long
Start Time: 9 a.m. | 10:30 a.m.
Duration: Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Includes Transport: Only for 10:30 a.m. start
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Maximum weight permitted: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Optional round-trip transportation on luxury bus and bilingual guide
- 2 circuits with 7 zip-lines
- 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles, for 2 persons or 2 adults and 2 children
- Circuits to swim in the river of stalactites
- 2 circuits for paddle rafting
- All necessary tour equipment including helmets, life jackets and gloves
- A buffet-style lunch
- Unlimited drinks (just coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh fruit)
- Use of locker (for 2)
- This tour is not suggested for people with severe physical handicaps, heart attack risk, pregnant women or for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Bring comfortable walking shoes (wet shoes are preferred), shorts/bermudas, swimming suit, biodegradable suntan lotion and towels from the resort
- Bring extra money for souvenirs
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 years old
- The minimum height required for the zip line activity is 55 inches and 88 pounds, with a maximum weight permitted of 300 pounds
- Children under 12 years old but taller than 55 inches must show proof of age
- Pick-up and drop-off times will vary according to resort location
Please note: If you’re staying in Cozumel, you’ll need to arrive to Playa del Carmen on your own via ferry and meet at the pick-up location
"The two zip line circuits at Xplor were awesome! We had a great time and got some amazing photos for our memories. The food in the restaurant was healthy and delicious. I strongly recommend taking a swim in the underground river to cool down after the adrenaline filled zipline ride."
Albert P - Houston - 21 Feb 2017