Adult: Over 11 years oldChildren: 5 to 11 years old
From : 99.00 USD
Xplor Fuego is a tour that takes you back to the beginning, to the creation of fire, a world when man had to truly use his instincts. It’s a journey back to the simple life, with activities that allow you to rediscover a starry sky and the wildest side of the jungle, to feel the darkness and experience your most primitive side.
The jungle comes alive at night with the Xplor Fuego Tour, where torches light the way to a unique adventure that rouses the most primitive side of all those who dare.
Let yourself be dazzled by the lights and ambiance of the zip-line towers, where the jungle is softly lit by torches, bonfires and fireflies. The sounds of the jungle will awaken your senses and keep you alert so you can enter a new world filled with adventure, where the night and fire will be your best companions. Journey deep into the darkness of the jungle and plunge into the refreshing waters of an underground river, gaze into the blazes that will stir up your inner fire, share time and space with the nocturnal creatures and let the moonlight and the stars guide your way in the shadows. Follow your instincts and brace yourself because the night is dark and full of mysteries that await.
Ignite your life with Xplor Fuego; a challenge in the darkness like you could never have imagined.
Season: All Year
Start Time: 5:30 pm
Duration: 6 hrs
Includes Transport: Varies
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
Tour optionsChoose the option without transportation if you wish to purchase the entrance to the park only.
- Round-trip transportation by luxury coach
- Expert bilingual guide
- Equipment (life jacket, helmet, harness, rowing paddles, rafts, amphibious vehicle for 2)
- Dressing rooms, locker for 2 (no deposit needed), restrooms and rest areas
- Food and beverages
- Customer service area
- Wheelchair access
- First aid unit
- Use comfortable clothing (shorts and a T-shirt)
- Bring shoes you can take into the water and a swimsuit
- Please use chemical-free insect repellent
- Persons with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or a friend that can assist them
- Bring a towel
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour