Xel-Ha / Experiencias Xcaret
Adults: Over 11 years oldChildren: From 5 to 11 years oldInfants: Under 4 years old
From : 89.00 USD
Relax to the max at Xel-Há, an eco-park that’s about enjoying everything the natural world has to offer — from the sea to the jungle. This Riviera Maya park is for people who like their adventure with a chilled out twist, as it lets you explore treetops and underwater caves alike. It’s up to you to figure out where to begin.
Discover Xel-Ha’s mystical origins
The ancient Mayans named this magical site Xel-Há, which means ‘where the water is born’. It’s an apt name for this natural water park, one of the largest in the world. It’s so big, you’ll need a whole day to delight in everything Xel-Há has to offer! Luckily, you have 9 hours to explore this majestic eco-park after pick-up from your resort.
Swim below water, bike above land
At Xel-Ha, you have the luxury of taking things at your own pace. Swim peacefully toward your own inlet corner and snorkel among the colorful fish, or take a slip-and-slide down the river.
If you’re more of a landlubber, that’s just fine. Why not explore the ample forest along jungle paths or take a bike-ride through the bushes? You can even ride above the canopy on Xel-Há's Zip-Bike experience!
Lunch and relaxation abound at Xel-Ha
All that adventuring is hungry work, so make sure you take advantage of the continental breakfast and the lunch buffet — with plenty of Mexican and international flavors. There are snacks to munch on during the day and a thirst-quenching open bar, too.
Between meals, make sure you take in all the beautiful spots this place has to offer — from the wildlife corners to the chilled out coves. Surround yourself in nature's gifts and simply relax. From hammocks by the sea or river, to dipping in cool water coming from the underground rivers, to discovering what a true cenote looks like.
Wrap up a great day of Riviera Maya fun
After spending the day swimming, trekking, and exploring, it’s time to end your Riviera Maya experience. Gather at the meeting point and hop on the bus, where you can reminisce about your heavenly Xel-Há fun all the way back to your resort.
Location(s): Riviera Maya
Season: All Year
Duration: 9 hours
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
Just pay the entrance fee and make your own way there; simply select Xel- Ha Entrance instead of your hotel under the calendar options.
- Round-trip transportation.
- Use of snorkeling equipment (requires a refundable deposit of $ 20 USD).
- Lockers, dressing rooms, showers and towel.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Aquatic activities in the river and inlet.
- Sightseeing in gardens and jungle trails.
- Visits to attractions such as apiary, nursery.
- Unlimited drinks and open bar.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks buffet style (international and national cuisine).
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring sunglasses, a camera (preferably water resistant), and some extra money for souvenirs and the deposit for the snorkeling gear
- Wear your bathing suit
- Infants from 0 to 4 years of age must ride in their parent’s legs or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
- Due to Xel-Ha’s natural park status, no refunds are given in case of bad weather conditions
- Some activities at the park may incur additional costs
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour