Xel-Ha / Experiencias Xcaret
Adults: Over 11 years oldChildren: 05 to 11 years oldInfants: 4 and under
From : 89.00 USD
Relax to the max at Xel-Há – one of the best eco-parks in the Riviera Maya. Xel-Há is all about enjoying everything the natural world has to offer – from the sea to the shore. This park is for people who like their adventure with a chilled out twist, as it lets you explore cliff tops and underwater caves galore. It is just up to you to discover what is in store...
The ancient Mayans named this magical site Xel-Há, which means “where the water is born”. This is an apt name for this natural aquatic park, which is one of the largest in the world. It is so big, you will need several hours to enjoy everything Xel-Há has to offer!
Take it easy
There is a lot to do, but you have the luxury of taking things at your own pace.
Swim peacefully to your own inlet corner and snorkel among the colorful fish or take a slip and slide down the river. If you are more of a landlubber, that is just fine. Why not explore the ample forest along jungle paths or take a bike-ride through the bushes? You can even ride above the canopy on Xel-Há's Zip-Bike experience!
Lunch... and then on to the next adventure!
All that adventuring is hungry work, so make sure you take advantage of the continental breakfast and the lunch buffet – with plenty of Mexican and international flavors. There are snacks to munch on during the day and a thirst-quenching open bar, too.
Between meals, make sure you take in all the beautiful spots this place has to offer – from the wildlife corners to the chilled out coves. Surround yourself in nature's gifts and explore all that this amazing eco-park has to offer. From hammocks by the sea or river, to dipping in cool water coming from the underground rivers, to discovering what a true cenote looks like.
After spending the day swimming, trekking, and exploring, it is time to end your Riviera Maya experience. Gather at the meeting point and hop onto the bus, where you can reminisce about your heavenly Xel-Há fun all the way back home.
Location(s): Riviera Maya
Season: All Year
Duration: 9 hours
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
Just pay the entrance fee and make your own way there; simply select Xel- Ha Entrance instead of your hotel under the calendar options.
- Round-trip transportation.
- Use of snorkeling equipment (requires a refundable deposit of $ 20 USD).
- Lockers, dressing rooms, showers and towel.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Aquatic activities in the river and inlet.
- Sightseeing in gardens and jungle trails.
- Visits to attractions such as apiary, nursery.
- Unlimited drinks and open bar.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks buffet style (international and national cuisine).
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring sunglasses, a camera (preferably water resistant), and some extra money for souvenirs and the deposit for the snorkeling gear
- Wear your bathing suit
- Infants from 0 to 4 years of age must ride in their parent’s legs or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
- Due to Xel-Ha’s natural park status, no refunds are given in case of bad weather conditions
- Some activities at the park may incur additional costs
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour