Xel-Ha / Experiencias Xcaret
Adults: Over 11 years oldChildren: 05 to 11 years oldInfants: 4 and under
From : 89.00 USD
Spend a full day in one of the greatest ecological parks of the Riviera Maya: Xel-Ha! The all-inclusive program will allow you to relax and enjoy comfortably! Leave your wallet in the locker; you will only need it for your souvenirs!
You will visit the largest natural aquatic park in the world! Once there, the tour guide will give you a brief explanation on all the things you will find inside Xel-Ha (there really are plenty!) and where you will meet at the end of the day.
You can then enjoy the whole day at your own pace! Swim peacefully in the inlet, snorkel and see many colorful fish, ride a bike, venture into a marine forest, slide easily down the river in an inner tube, explore the jungle paths, and much, much more! In addition, you can enjoy a continental breakfast then relish in the Mexican and international lunch buffet, munch on some snacks during the day, or quench your thirst with the national open bar!
After spending the best day ever in your Riviera Maya vacation, you will gather at the meeting point to hop into the bus that will take you back home.
Location(s): Riviera Maya
Season: All Year
Duration: 9 hours
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
Just pay the entrance fee and make your own way there; simply select Xel- Ha Entrance instead of your hotel under the calendar options.
- Round-trip tranportation.
- Use of snorkeling equipment (requires a refundable deposit of $ 20 USD).
- Lockers, dressing rooms, showers and towel.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Aquatic activities in the river and inlet.
- Sightseeing in gardens and jungle trails.
- Visits to attractions such as apiary, nursery.
- Unlimited drinks and open bar.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks buffet style (international and national cuisine).
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring sunglasses, a camera (preferably water resistant), and some extra money for souvenirs and the deposit for the snorkeling gear
- Wear your bathing suit
- Infants from 0 to 4 years of age must ride in their parent’s legs or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
- Due to Xel-Ha’s natural park status, no refunds are given in case of bad weather conditions
- Some activities at the park may incur additional costs
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour