Adults: Over 11 years oldChildren: 5 to 11 years oldInfants: 4 and under
From : 99.00 USD
Xcaret Park is one of the top attractions in Cancun. Discover the best in Mexican culture and nature activities at Xcaret Mexico in the Riviera Maya.
A trip to Xcaret Eco-Park is much more than just visiting one of the leading Cancun tours and attractions. It's an immersion into some of the most fascinating aspects of Mexican food, art, culture and landscapes.
Journey into the heart of the lush jungle surrounding the Caribbean Sea and discover the fascinating world of Xcaret Park. Go on a snorkeling tour in a calm bay, take a stroll through a typical Mexican cemetery, swim in underground rivers or even with manatees!
Xcaret Park is an expansive eco-complex situated just off the gorgeous Caribbean Sea. With incredible activities for the entire family, there's more than enough exciting activities to please everyone young and old.
Your Xcaret tour starts off with a pick-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. From there you'll be taken to Xcaret Park, located just outside of Playa del Carmen in Mexico's Riviera Maya.Once inside you'll have all the free time you want to explore the many fun and amazing Xcaret tours such as:
- Jaguar Island
- Butterfly Pavillion
- Scenic Tower
- Main Plaza
- House of Whispers
- Hacienda Henequenera
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Chapel of Guadalupe
- "Mexican Cemetery"
- Caves to the Mayan Village
- Archaelogical Sites
- Paradise River
- Mayan Village
- Wine Cellar of Mexican Wines
- Mexican Folk Art Museum
- Coral Reef Aquariam
- Orchids Greenhouse
- Manatee Lagoon
- Tropical Jungle Trail
Rather than rush through all the activities to make sure you see everything, which is almost impossible with such a rich variety of Xcaret activities, take your time and enjoy them one by one as long as time will allow. Here are just a few of the excursions you can enjoy at Xcaret Cancun:
- Snorkeling tour
- Underground river swim
- Swim with dolphins
- Mexican Equestrian show
- Voladores de Papantla
- Prehispanic Performances
- Mexico Espectacular Dinner Show
- Marine Turtles Observatory
- Festival of Life & Death (Xcaret’s Day of the Dead celebration, held each year from Oct. 30 – Nov. 2)
- Sacred Mayan Journey (a recreation of the ancient Mayan voyage between Cozumel and the mainland, held every May)
With the Xcaret Plus tour, you'll also have food and drink included at a variety of restaurants at Xcaret including the Orquidea Coffee Shop, La Cocina Restaurante, and El Yucateco Restaurant, among others.
On your next trip to Cancun or the Riviera Maya, make sure you take time to enjoy this beautiful theme park that is Xcaret Mexico and savor in the best of Mexican traditions and nature attractions.
Location(s): Xcaret Park Riviera Maya
Season: All Year Round
Start Time: 9:00 AM | 10:30 AM | 4 PM
Duration: 10 hrs
Includes Transport: Optional (start time 10:30)
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Round-trip transportation to/from the hotel is available for an additional fee.
- Guests may also purchase the dinner menu for the evening show for an additional fee
Xcaret Admission Only
- Xcaret Park Mexico opens 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water activities in the underground rivers.
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Safety bag service during the river journey.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico.
Xcaret Plus is the best way to enjoy all that Xcaret Park has to offer! In addition to Xcaret Admission, Xcaret Plus also includes:
- Access to Area Plus facilities.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Lunch buffet including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food.
- The rental of snorkel equipment requires a $10 USD deposit
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring sunglasses, a hat, swimsuit, towel, camera, biodegradable sunscreen, mosquito repellent, money for lunch, snacks, souvenirs, and tips (tipping is optional)
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour