Adults: Over 11 years oldChildren: From 5 to 11 years oldInfants: Under 4 years old
From : 99.00 USD
Xcaret Eco-Park is one of the more popular and fun attractions for travelers in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. No longer do you have to choose between Mexico’s amazing heritage and its natural beauty — at Xcaret Park, you get a mixture of nature, food, art, culture and landscapes all rolled into the same place!
Start your day in the park the right way
Take it easy as your ride pulls straight up at your resort to take you to Xcaret Park in an air-conditioned vehicle. A scenic drive will take you just outside of Playa del Carmen in Mexico's Riviera Maya. Step out into the sun, and get ready for an exciting eco-adventure!
Enjoy some eco-park animal antics
This is a family place, where both young and old can explore until their hearts are content. Whether you’re watching wildlife at the Butterfly Pavilion, marveling at the jungle’s jaguars or swimming with dolphins, this is a chance to get up close and personal with some of Mexico’s stunning wildlife.
Discover the Caribbean’s secrets in the Coral Reef Aquarium with more than 5,000 living organisms. Learn about the park’s successful environmental programs such as the sea turtle hospital and the red macaw rescue program in the aviary. If you just want to relax, head to the underground rivers or the aquatic paradise for some swimming and snorkeling.
Here’s a list of the great natural wonders can discover:
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- Marine Turtles
- Jaguar Island
- Underground Rivers
- Butterfly Pavilion
- Natural Museum of Orchids and Bromeliads
- Tropical Jungle Trail
- Aquatic Paradise
- Manatee Encounter
Live Mexico with Xcaret’s spectacular shows and attractions
For a slice of traditional Mexico, Xcaret Park has so many shows to see, watch, touch and feel, that it would be hard to experience them all in one day.
From the moment you step into the park, you’ll be surrounded by the beauty of a country’s culture. Visit the Henequen Hacienda and the Museum of Popular Art or travel back in time when visiting the vestiges of the ancient village of Polé. Take a stroll through Mexico’s rich history by visiting the Mayan Village, a living museum commemorating the region’s culture.
As night begins to descend, follow the sound of the drums for a spectacular representation of the Mayan past. Then, head to the Fiesta Mexicana for a taste of Mexico’s folklore in the Equestrian Show.
Finally, to end the day on a high note, experience the magic of the world-renowned Xcaret Mexico Espectacular, a journey through the country’s history and traditions with more than 300 performers on stage in a spectacular display of costumes, dances, lights and music. Ask your Xcaret hosts or check out the schedules for the day’s shows to plan out your day.
Xcaret’s in season, for good reason
In addition, enjoy some of Xcaret’s seasonal celebrations. In May, experience the magic of the Sacred Mayan Journey, a 500-year old tradition where men and women dressed in traditional Mayan attire cross the ocean by rowing traditional canoes. The participants train for 6 months to prepare for the journey.
Between Oct. 30 and Nov. 2, the Riviera Maya park dresses in marigold flowers and incense for its beautiful Festival of Life and Death Traditions to celebrate Mexico’s Day of the Dead. Taste traditional cochinita pibil sandwiches and Day of the Dead bread. Partake in the festivities through theater and dance representations and be sure to visit Xcaret’s spectacular cemetery all lit up in celebration of the dearly departed.
So much to see at Xcaret Park
No matter what time of the year you visit Xcaret, you’re sure to find the following attractions to immerse you into Mexican culture:
- Scenic Tower
- Main Plaza
- Hacienda Henequenera
- Vino de Mexico Wine Cellar
- House of Whispers
- Mexican Folk Art Museum
- Mexican Cemetery
- Mayan Village
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular
- Papantla Flyers
- Prehispanic Performances
- Equestrian Show
Last but not least, if you upgrade to Xcaret Plus, you’ll get food and beverages included at a variety of restaurants. Yum.
Location(s): Xcaret Park Riviera Maya
Season: All Year Round
Start Time: 9:00 AM | 10:30 AM | 4 PM
Duration: 10 hrs
Includes Transport: Optional (start time 10:30)
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Round-trip transportation to/from the hotel is available for an additional fee.
- Guests may also purchase the dinner menu for the evening show for an additional fee
Xcaret Admission Only
- Xcaret Park Mexico opens 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water activities in the underground rivers.
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Safety bag service during the river journey.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico.
Xcaret Plus is the best way to enjoy all that Xcaret Park has to offer! In addition to Xcaret Admission, Xcaret Plus also includes:
- Access to Area Plus facilities.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Lunch buffet including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food.
- The rental of snorkel equipment requires a $10 USD deposit
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Take sunglasses, a hat, swimsuit, towel, camera, biodegradable sunscreen, mosquito repellent, money for lunch, snacks, souvenirs, and tips (tipping is optional)
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour