Whale Photo Safari
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 6 to 11 years old
From : 89.00 USD
Experience one of the most majestic offerings in Puerto Vallarta during winter — whale watching! From December to March, you'll have an amazing wildlife adventure on an inflatable boat as you look for awesome humpback whales who play, breach or feed in the Pacific. Capture these moments with your camera to ensure you’ll remember your sea adventure for years to come.
Go whale watching in Puerto Vallarta’s wild side
Your Puerto Vallarta whale watching safari takes place on an inflatable speedboat, safe in all kinds of weather. You'll zip over the waves toward a perfect spot off Banderas Bay. On the way, you'll be guided by marine mammal experts who are passionate about safeguarding the wildlife in their native habitat off the coast of Puerto Vallarta.
Because humpback whales are in their natural environment, there’s no ‘regular day’ on this excursion. Your guides will have updated information on the whale's location and behavior every day. They’ll take you to amazing areas off the coast where you'll be able to photograph these majestic gentle giants and other marine animals found in the Banderas Bay area.
Channel your inner photographer in the Pacific
Once your party finds these monumental creatures, get ready to snap the perfect pictures of your adventure. See how they swim around your boat, lurking just below the surface. Then watch the whales leap up into the air as they breach and their tails splashing above the ocean’s surface!
During your boat ride, you’ll enjoy light snacks and bottled water as you learn about whales from your expert guides who will fill you in with fun facts. Did you know some whales have lived for more than a century? Or that a whale’s tongue alone can weigh as much as an elephant? But the best fact is this — you’re going to have a whale of a time on the azure waters of the Mexican Pacific with this unforgettable adventure!
Location(s): Puerto Vallarta
Season: December to March
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. | 8 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. | 12 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Round-trip, air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking adventure guides
- Light snacks
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock and sunglasses
- Bring money for food, drinks, tips and souvenirs (tipping is optional)
- Arrive at the designated meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Please be aware that this is an outdoor activity and external weather conditions can impact the smoothness of your sailing experience
- Motion-sensitive guests are encouraged to take Dramamine or similar medication
- Note: To ensure maximum visibility, this tour is conducted on inflatable motor boats with no extra facilities aboard
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour