Xel-ha + Adrenalina Tulum
Adults: Over 11 years oldChildren: 9 to 11 years old
From : 178.00 USD
Save up to $20 per ticket on this full-day adventure that includes access to Xel-Há Park and Adrenalina, Xel-Há’s exciting speedboat adventure. Xel-Há is one of Cancun’s top nature theme parks while Adrenalina is an adrenaline-boosting speedboat that takes you to admire the Tulum archaeological site from a unique perspective: the sea. Food, domestic open bar and transportation are also included!
Only available for online reservations.
Valid for reservations until December 24th 2017 and Park entrances until December 31st 2017
Xel-Há is an ideal getaway for nature buffs and for those looking to experience a true natural wonder in the Cancun and Riviera Maya area. Set in an idyllic sea-side location, you will find a superb set of lagoons, cenotes (sinkholes), caves and the longest system of underground rivers in the world. The possibilities are almost endless: swimming, snorkeling, rock climbing, jumping off the Cliff of Courage, zip-lines... Need more? How about strolling through the jungle, riding a bicycle along the rainforest trails, turtle-watching, manatees and the lush vegetation of the Mexican rainforest.
Xel-Há has a something for everyone, including the laid back types, who can just relax by the shore of the many rivers, lagoons or the sea with a cocktail or lunch or snack, all included in the Park’s entrance ticket.
To add to the excitement, Amstar DMC throws in another great experience: “Adrenalina”, an additional experience available at Xel-Há Park which is an exciting adrenaline-boosting speedboat that takes you to admire the Tulum archaeological site from a unique perspective: the sea. On your way there you will have your shot of adrenaline taking 360° turns at speeds of up to 56 miles per hour. Of course, every precaution is taken to make sure you have a fun, safe and memorable journey.
After a day of thrills and excitement at Xel-Há Park, you will be taken back to your resort in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles.
Location(s): Riviera Maya
Season: Year round
Start Time: 9:30 AM
Duration: 7 hours (approx)
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: Yes
Minimum height requirement: 4.6 feet for Adrenalina
Suitable for children: Yes
Maximum age permitted: 65 years old
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Park: Yes. Adrenalina: No
- Round trip transportation from/to your hotel or meeting point. Parque Xel-Há
- Snorkeling equipment.
- All food and drinks included.
- Adrenalina ride
- Restaurants and bars
- Water equipment
- Lockers, restrooms and showers
- Facilities for people with disabilities
- Hammocks use
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit. Sunscreen used in the Park must be free of chemicals. If it contains any of the following ingredients, it should not be used within the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bookings until December 24th 2017. Park entrances until December 31st 2017
- Amstar DMC exclusive offer for online and call center sales
Important information for Adrenalina:
- Minimum height for children is 4.6 feet.
- Every passenger under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For teenagers from 16 to 17 years old, guardian must be present and sign a responsive letter authorizing them to ride by themselves.
- This activity is not available for persons with heart problems, diabetes, back pain or pregnant women.
- It is indispensable to all passengers to sign a Liability Waiver.
- For your safety wearing a life vest is mandatory.
- Do not use accessories that may fall or fail if wet.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour