Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 5 to 11 years old
From : 170.00 USD
Xcaret is a mosaic of Mexico's pre-Columbian traditions, contemporary festivities, music, dance, and much more. The natural setting of the park is simply amazing with the lush jungle, underground rivers, inlets and beach, nature lovers paradise.
You can swim in underground rivers, stroll along trails in the middle of the jungle and explore the mysterious caves. Discover new colors at Butterfly Pavilion and the mysteries of the ocean in the Coral Reef Aquarium. Admire closely the fauna that inhabits the park; like deer, Jaguars, flamingos and exotic birds. In addition, enjoy Mexican culture and get entertained with pre-Hispanic dances, the equestrian show and the splendid presentation of “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular”, with more than 300 artists on stage. Come to Xcaret and live the most unforgettable experience of your life!
- Transportation by A/C vehicles.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers)
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included)
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- 16% Taxes
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths and credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRIVAL.
- Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Children 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. An ID is mandatory.
- Children and over 4.5 ft tall but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD.
- YOU MUST BRING OWN BEACH TOWEL DUE TO AUTHORITIES INDICATIONS AND USE OF FACEMASK IS MANDATORY DURING TRANSFER SERVICES.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour