Tulum Xel-Ha Ex
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 4 to 11 years old
From : 155.00 USD
This unique outing gives you the chance to get up close and personal with the walled Mayan city of Tulum, as well as added rope swings, jungle treks, snorkeling and more at the amazing Xel-Ha park. The best of both worlds is in the Riviera Maya.
Race to the cliff top where you’ll find ‘El Castillo’, a temple built as a watchtower and lighthouse for incoming ships. And make sure to check out the ‘Templo de las Pinturas’, a temple with a partially restored mural. You also get 30 minutes of free time to explore this 13th-century walled site as you wish.
Ready for the next level of adventure? Xel-Ha has everything you could need — jungle trekking, bike riding through the bushes, and jumping off cliffs back into the water! When you get hungry, head toward one of the restaurants in this eco-park and indulge in a wide variety of food offered in the different buffets. Or just sit by one of the coves with a cold drink in your hand while you enjoy the view.
- Transportation by A/C vehicles.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Admission to Xel-Há park.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- 16% Taxes.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há, fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Tulum, Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRIVAL.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price. (50 MXN approx)
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- IN ALL EXCURSIONS THAT INVOLVES WATER ACTIVTY, YOU MUST BRING OWN BEACH TOWEL DUE TO AUTHORITIES INDICATIONS AND USE OF FACEMASK IS MANDATORY DURING TRANSFER SERVICES
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour