Tulum Half Day
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: From 4 to 11 years old
From : 56.00 USD
Take the best Tulum ruins tour and encounter one of the most unique archaeological sites of the Mayan Empire. Follow your knowledgeable guide on this half-day excursion through a gem built in a privileged location rising over the aquamarine waves of the Caribbean Sea.
Become impressed with structures like the Temple of Paintings, the Temple of the Descending God, and the iconic El Castillo lighthouse overlooking the sea.
As you follow your guide through the grounds, you'll learn about the rich history and customs of the Mayan people who inhabited the ancient city of Tulum, which they settled around the sixth century. Originally, they named it ‘Zama,’ meaning ‘dawn,’ as it’s one of the first places to receive the first rays of sunshine in both the Mayan Empire and modern-day Mexico. Your tour guide will tell you that Tulum stands out for being one of the last cities that the Mayan people built and lived in.
Our small group format and attention to detail will make your day memorable and educational as you walk through the Mayan’s most well-preserved and majestic ruins.
- Transportation by A/C vehicles.
- Certified Guide.
- Entrance to Tulum archaeological site.
- Bottled water.
- 16% Taxes.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen, a hat or cap, and sunglasses and extra money for tips, snacks and souvenirs.
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRVIAL.
- For safety reasons, this activity is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or other conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour