Luxury Sailing and Snorkeling
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 4 to 11 years old
From : 119.00 USD
Jump onboard our luxury sailing catamaran to discover remarkable offshore locations along the Caribbean coastline — a relaxing addition to your Symposia Medicus Trip
As you navigate on the mesmerizing Caribbean Sea, your first stop will be Inah Reef, considered one of the most abundant underwater sanctuaries in the area. Jump into the clear, warm Caribbean waters with your snorkel gear and swim next to the rich colors, textures and sea life that make up this vibrant coral reef. Try paddle-boarding after snorkeling
- Transportation by A/C vehicles.
- Catamaran Sailing.
- Professional crew.
- Life vests.
- Snorkel gear.
- Gourmet lunch on board.
- Open Bar on board.
- 16% Tax.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Bring your bathing suit, your own towel, extra set of clothes, hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, and extra money for souvenirs.
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRVIAL.
- Service will be considered cancelled if Harbor Master closes the port due to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- The participation of people with respiratory, heart conditions or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness is limited for any water activity.
- IN ALL EXCURSIONS THAT INVOLVES WATER ACTIVTY, YOU MUST BRING OWN BEACH TOWEL DUE TO AUTHORITIES INDICATIONS AND USE OF FACEMASK IS MANDATORY DURING TRANSFER SERVICES
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour