Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 4 to 11 years oldInfant: 0 to 3 years old
From : 99.00 USD
A perfect day for the adrenaline seekers among you! Rappel into a beautiful cenote to snorkel along the longest underground river system in the Yucatan Peninsula, From zip lines to cenotes to Mayan mysticism, this Jungle Maya adventure is a jam-packed day to write home about.
This Jungle Maya tour will give you some of the most gorgeous views in the world as you fly on your zip line! This is your chance to let it all flash by, because there will be time later in the day to take it in at a more leisurely pace. After you’ve had your fill of zip line fun, it’s time to explore the watery world of cenotes. These sinkholes are natural wonders, where awesome rock formations meet crystal clear fresh water. Rappel down, grab your snorkel gear and see what the underwater world has to offer.
Top off your Mayan jungle tour with a traditional purifying ceremony led by a local shaman and find your spiritual side after so much adventure, before biting into a homemade Yucatan-style lunch.
From zip lines to cenotes to Mayan mysticism, this Jungle Maya adventure is a jam-packed day to write home about.
- Transportation by A/C vehicles
- English-speaking adventure guides
- A ride in a 4x4 all-terrain vehicle
- Gear and life jackets
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- bottled water, fruits and snacks
- 16% Taxes
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Wear bathing suit, comfortable clothing and an extra set of clothes. Hat, sport shoes or ankle strap sandals (no flip-flops). No Sunscreen is needed for all the activities are performed in the shade. Bring a biodegradable insect repellent and extra money for souvenirs and pictures
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRIVAL.
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances will not be allowed to participate.
- Restrictions to perform adventure activities (Rappel & Zip- lines): Harness sizes: x-small to x-large Harness size at waist: 23 to 42 in, Harness sizes at Thigh: up to 26 in, Minimum height: 3.6 ft, maximum weight: 264 pounds
- For safety reasons, at Jungle Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- IN ALL EXCURSIONS THAT INVOLVES WATER ACTIVTY, YOU MUST BRING OWN BEACH TOWEL DUE TO AUTHORITIES INDICATIONS AND USE OF FACEMASK IS MANDATORY DURING TRANSFER SERVICES
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour