Coba Mayan Encounter
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 4 to 11 years oldInfants: 0 to 3 years old
From : 139.00 USD
The ancient city of Coba is the tallest Maya structure in the Yucatan Peninsula. Step back into the past, and enter the heart of the Maya culture at Pacchen Native Park
The Coba Maya sites are some of the most beautiful vestiges in the world. Surrounded by lush colorful jungle, this archaeological site is a real-life paradise. Come experience the tropical forest and view the bright colors of the most exotic flowers, and so much more. Fly over the Cenote Caiman and the Mojarras Lagoon. After you’ve ziplined over the jungle, it’s time to try your hand at rappelling down to Cenote Jaguar. With a height of 15 meters (49 ft.), it’s an easy descend down to the bottom that everyone can enjoy.
The world’s most peaceful paradise is waiting for you to explore and experience. Come see the sights, feel the wind, hear the wildlife and feel the connection to the ancient Maya people. It's a journey like no other and one you won't forget. Join us in the adventure of a lifetime and experience it for yourself.
- Transportation by A/C vehicles
- Experienced bilingual tour guide English - Spanish
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Mayan guides in the village
- Ziplines, cenote rappel and swim
- All equipment required for activities, life vests, helmets, zip-line gear
- Traditional meal: authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas and flavor water
- 16% Taxes
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Wear comfortable footwear (no flip-flops), swimsuit, rash guard shirt, set of dry clothes and extra money for souvenirs, pictures and rent of bikes. The use of sunblock is not permitted, even for those identified as being biodegradable. RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRIVAL.
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old.
- Restrictions to perform adventure activities (Rappel & Zip- lines): Harness sizes: x-small to x-large Harness size at waist: 23 to 42 in, Harness sizes at Thigh: up to 26 in, Minimum height: 3.6 ft, max weight: 264 pounds
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances will not be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
- IN ALL EXCURSIONS THAT INVOLVES WATER ACTIVTY, YOU MUST BRING OWN BEACH TOWEL DUE TO AUTHORITIES INDICATIONS AND USE OF FACEMASK IS MANDATORY DURING TRANSFER SERVICES
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour