Chichen Itza Express
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 4 to 11 years old
From : 149.00 USD
Take a journey back in time and get a quick and thorough look at the ancient Mayan world in one of the most visited ruins in Mexico — Chichen Itza! Enjoy early access to this UNESCO World Heritage site with an expert guide who will show you why Chichen Itza deserves its status as one of the ‘New 7 Wonders of the World’
Marvel at the beauty of the Temple of Kukulcan, the pyramid also known as ‘El Castillo’, which stands as Chichen Itza’s most famous structure and a symbol of indigenous and national identity. Wander deep into the ruins to see the Observatory, also nicknamed ‘El Caracol’, a standing testament to the Mayans’ astronomical and mathematical genius.
You’ll be back in the early afternoon, making this an ideal express adventure if you wish to have the rest of the day at your resort.
- Transportation by A/C vehicles.
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Bilingual certified guides
- Bottled water
- Umbrella to protect from sun or rain
- Deli - style lunch (ciabatta and pretzels) plus beverages (2 sodas and 2 beers) upon return
- 16% Taxes
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Bring a hat, biodegradable sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes, extra money for souvenirs and snacks.
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRVIAL.
- Beers only available for passengers 18 years and older
- Please note that transportation to Chichen Itza can take up to 3 hours.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour