Cenotes and Paradise Lagoon
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 4 to 11 years old
From : 89.00 USD
Follow your eco guide underground to the place where the ancient Mayan people believed was the portal to their gods.
You and will receive more information like this about the cave and the crystal-clear waters, and you’ll become fascinated with the rock formations, such as the stunning stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling and the stalagmites rising from beneath the waters.
After your divine experience below ground, return to the sunlight and prepare for more aquatic exploration, this time in the open air. Hop on your vehicle and head toward a stunning paradise lagoon that is known as ‘Nest of Fish’ in the Mayan language, enjoying light snacks and water on the way. When you arrive to this incredible lagoon, become impressed with the peaceful scenery all around you.
You an also jump and make a splash, swimming freely to your heart’s content before you take the return ride to your resort.
- Transportation by A/C vehicles
- Professional Eco-guide
- Snacks on board the Vans (bottled water, fruit and crackers)
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and life jacket (Mandatory)
- 16% Taxes
- Gratuities are not included.
- Children rate applies from 4-11 years.
- Bring bathing suit underneath your clothing and additional comfortable clothing and footwear, water shoes, biodegradable sunscreen and repellent, sunglasses, beach towel, a change of clothes, underwater camera and extra money
- RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP TIME & MEETING POINT TO TAKE THIS EXCURSION AT SYMPOSIA MEDICUS HOSPITALITY DESK WITH YOUR AMSTAR TEAM UPON ARRIVAL.
- For safety reasons, this activity is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or other conditions that can cause loss of consciousness
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- IN ALL EXCURSIONS THAT INVOLVES WATER ACTIVTY, YOU MUST BRING OWN BEACH TOWEL DUE TO AUTHORITIES INDICATIONS AND USE OF FACEMASK IS MANDATORY DURING TRANSFER SERVICES
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour