Scape Park Full Day
Adults: Over 12 years oldChildren: From 0 to 12 years old
From : 129.00 USD
A full day at Scape Park in Punta Cana means you get to enjoy an exciting landscape and a combination of three fun activities that will suit every taste. The choice is yours between zip lining, swimming in fresh water sinkholes and horseback riding. Spread out over 247 acres, there are breathtaking jungle views and action-packed activities in equal measure.
Zip line over Scape Park Punta Cana
You’ll arrive to Scape Park from your Punta Cana resort following pick-up in comfortable, air-conditioned transportation. Once you’re at the park, prepare for plenty of adventure in a gorgeous, nature-filled setting!
One of the best ways to explore the lush jungle is by gearing up with a harness and taking off on a zip line. Soar through the Dominican canopy as you zoom from platform to platform and feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins.
Explore a cave and refresh in a sinkhole
Your full day at Scape Park can also take you to two of Punta Cana’s most beautiful natural wonders — Iguabonita Cave and Hoyo Azul sinkhole. Channel your inner geologist as you explore the underground rock formations of Iguabonita, whose stalactites and stalagmites took thousands of years to take shape.
Later, come back to the sunlight and discover the world-famous Hoyo Azul, a freshwater sinkhole with amazing blue colors and more marvelous rock formations that invite you for a refreshing dive.
Take a horse ride and add on a cruise
Another part of your full day at Scape Park Punta Cana can be an unforgettable horseback ride through the spectacular scenery of the jungle. Ride your steed as you view the beautiful flora and fauna of the area. When you need to refuel from all the excitement, take a break to enjoy lunch and a drink, included in your entrance ticket.
If you’re still in need of more fun, there’s an optional activity that will add to your great day — taking a Caribbean cruise out to sea for an additional fee. When your exciting day wraps up, take a relaxing ride back to your Punta Cana resort as you remember the thrills and exploration at Scape Park.
Location(s): Punta Cana
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 8 hrs
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
Your full-day Scape Park adventure includes the following options:
- Hoyo Azul eco-tour
- Iguabonita cave expedition
- Zip line eco-tour
- Horseback riding at Scape Ranch
- Freshwater sinkhole "Cenote Indigena Las Ondas"
The Sunshine Cruise activity has an additional cost:
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation to/from hotel
- 3 activities
- Mountain bike tour
- Animal encounter
- Lunch plus one drink
- Wear clothes that you can get dirty and bring a swimsuit, towel, flip flops or water shoes, sunglasses, bandanna or head scarf to cover your face, sunscreen, insect repellent and additional cash
- Some activities have a minimum age limit
- Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour
- Clients with back issues should seek medical advice
- Clients thought to be either under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be prohibited from taking this tour
Important Notice: Please note that there is an additional $7 USD fee that must be paid directly to the driver when taking this tour from the following hotels:
- Casa de Campo Resort, Catalonia Gran Dominicus, Be Live Canoa, Dreams La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour