Scape Park Full Day
Adults: From 12 to 99 years oldChildren: From 0 to 12 years old
From : 129.00 USD
A full day at Scape Park in Punta Cana means you get to enjoy 3 activities into 1 day. The one question is: are you ready for an adventure? Spread out over 1 million square meters, there are breathtaking Caribbean views and action-packed activities in equal measure. The Scape Park really has it all from zip lines, caves, cenotes and for the adrenaline junkies the 4x4 buggies are a must. It is time for the adventure of a lifetime.
From zip lines to deep divers
Scape Park in Punta Cana is jam-packed with things to see and do. Built on limestone, the natural forms create an interesting landscape with the Farallon cliff being one of its most special attractions. It stands at over 328 ft high, winding 2623 ft along the coast and making for spectacular views. With caves, caverns and cenotes dotted around, this is a stunning setting to wile away the hours.
Above all though, this natural theme park is all about having fun and soaking up the sun. So what activities will you pick?
Why not harness up and tackle the zipline? Hurtling through the lush jungle bush that surrounds you, as you swing from platform to platform? Or you could explore the beautiful natural wonders of the Iguabonita Cave, before taking a dip in the world-famous Hoyo Azul.
How will you explore Scape Park in Punta Cana?
If you are more of a down-and-dirty type, hop in the driver's seat of your very own 4x4 buggy and rip through the park’s pathways. The buggy is not the only way to travel through! Take the pace down a notch and saddle up for a horseback ride through the terrain. Or forget about terra firma all together, and pay a little extra to take a Caribbean cruise out to sea.
The choice is yours!
Whatever you end up doing at Punta Cana’s epic Scape Park, you will be left wanting more once the day is over.
Location(s): Punta Cana
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 8 hrs
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
Your full-day Scape Park adventure includes the following options:
- Hoyo Azul eco-tour
- Iguabonita cave expedition
- Zip line eco-tour
- Horseback riding at Scape Ranch
- Freshwater sinkhole "Cenote Indigena Las Ondas"
The follow motorized activities have an additional cost:
- Top buggy (double) $30.00 USD supplement per person
- Top buggy (single) $60.00 USD supplement per person
- Sunshine cruise $20.00 USD supplement per person
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation to/from hotel
- 3 activities
- Mountain bike tour
- Animal encounter
- Lunch plus one drink
- Wear clothes that you can get dirty and bring a swimsuit, towel, flip flops or water shoes, sunglasses, bandanna or head scarf to cover your face, sunscreen, insect repellent and additional cash
- Some activities have a minimum age limit
- Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour
- Clients with back issues should seek medical advice
- Clients thought to be either under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be prohibited from taking this tour
Important Notice: Please note that there is an additional $7 USD fee that must be paid directly to the driver when taking this tour from the following hotels:
- Casa de Campo Resort, Catalonia Gran Dominicus, Be Live Canoa, Dreams La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour