Scape Park Full Day
Adults: From 12 to 99 years oldChildren: From 0 to 12 years old
From : 129.00 USD
A full day at Scape Park in Punta Cana means you get to enjoy a thrilling landscape and combination of fun activities that will suit every taste. The choice is yours between ziplining, swimming in fresh water sinkholes and horseback riding (all included in the entrance fee), to a catamaran sailing cruise or a 4x4 buggy adventure (at an additional fee). Spread out over 247 acres, there are breathtaking Caribbean views and action-packed activities in equal measure.
Gear up for the adventure of a lifetime
You will get to Scape Park from your Punta Cana resort following pick-up in comfortable, air-conditioned transportation. Once you’re at the park, prepare for plenty of adventure! Why not harness up and tackle the zipline? Or how about hurtling through the lush jungle that surrounds you, as you swing from platform to platform?
Or you could explore the beautiful natural wonders of the Iguabonita Cave, go horseback riding through some spectacular scenery or discover the world-famous Hoyo Azul, an amazing sinkhole that is begging you to take a refreshing dive.
The fun continues at Scape Park Punta Cana
If you’re still in need of more fun, there are optional activities that will add to your great day. If you’re more of a down-and-dirty type, hop in the driver's seat of your very own 4x4 buggy and rip through the park’s stunning rugged terrain. The buggy is not the only way to travel, though. If you’ve had enough of terra firma altogether, pay a little extra to take a Caribbean cruise out to sea.
When you need to refuel from all the excitement, take a break to enjoy lunch and a drink, included in your entrance ticket. Whatever you end up doing at Punta Cana’s epic Scape Park, you will be left wanting more once the day is over.
Location(s): Punta Cana
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 8 hrs
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
Your full-day Scape Park adventure includes the following options:
- Hoyo Azul eco-tour
- Iguabonita cave expedition
- Zip line eco-tour
- Horseback riding at Scape Ranch
- Freshwater sinkhole "Cenote Indigena Las Ondas"
The Sunshine Cruise activity has an additional cost:
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation to/from hotel
- 3 activities
- Mountain bike tour
- Animal encounter
- Lunch plus one drink
- Wear clothes that you can get dirty and bring a swimsuit, towel, flip flops or water shoes, sunglasses, bandanna or head scarf to cover your face, sunscreen, insect repellent and additional cash
- Some activities have a minimum age limit
- Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour
- Clients with back issues should seek medical advice
- Clients thought to be either under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be prohibited from taking this tour
Important Notice: Please note that there is an additional $7 USD fee that must be paid directly to the driver when taking this tour from the following hotels:
- Casa de Campo Resort, Catalonia Gran Dominicus, Be Live Canoa, Dreams La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour