Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres
Adults: Over 12 years oldChildren: From 6 to 12 years oldInfants: From 1 to 5 years old
From : 89.00 USD
Sail in luxury to Isla Mujeres for a full day of adventure and beautiful scenery at Royal Garrafon, a sublime eco-park where incredible escapades await. Snorkel in the park’s natural reef, kayak on its calm aquamarine waters, soar high on a thrilling zip line ride, and add on a dolphin encounter and VIP treatment for a full day of excitement at this one-of-a-kind park!
Cruise toward the paradise of Isla Mujeres
Your delightful day starts out in the morning at the Cancun Hotel Zone marina where you’ll board a luxury double-decker, air-conditioned ship to sail comfortably to Isla Mujeres. Take the time to soak up the breathtaking views and myriad colors of the Caribbean, as you delight in a light breakfast and drinks from the open bar.
On arrival in Garrafon Natural Reef Park, you can choose whether you want a calm, relaxing day of chilling in a hammock by the pool and enjoying the natural surroundings, or doing something more energetic and fun! There’s a host of activities at the park, making it a great day trip for groups or families with different priorities for the day.
Snorkel, zip line and kayak in Garrafon Natural Reef Park
If you’re looking for activities, a popular choice is exploring Garrafon eco-park’s natural reef, a fabulous stretch of shallow coral. The best way to see it is by putting on your snorkel mask and enjoying an ideal swimming experience as you view the sea life that inhabits this colorful habitat.
Adrenaline junkies can also opt to fly on zip lines, soaring through the air at high speeds with phenomenal views of Garrafon park, the Caribbean Sea and the Cancun Hotel Zone out in the horizon. And to keep your body active, get into a kayak and paddle over the incredibly calm waters of Isla Mujeres.
Enjoy a buffet of food and Isla Mujeres’ sights
Your Garrafon Natural Reef Park excursion includes unlimited drinks and a buffet lunch, so anytime is good to pick up a refreshment or something to eat.
If you’re not too tired after lunch, explore the park’s grounds some more or visit the charming little village of Isla Mujeres. With its winding, picturesque streets and handcraft shops, it’s a perfect place to pick up a gift or souvenir.
Want more? Upgrade to VIP and add a dolphin swim
At Garrafon Natural Reef Park, you can add extra activities to your package or upgrade to a VIP pass. With the VIP Royal Garrafon Tour, you have access to the park’s VIP lounge area, infinity pool and air-conditioned restaurant, with additional perks such as drinks from the selected liquor collection and access to the international buffet.
And for an unforgettable experience, you can also add on a swim with dolphins through three different programs: Dolphin Royal Swim, Swim Adventure and Dolphin Encounter to round out an already special day in Isla Mujeres.
Location(s): Isla Mujeres
Season: All year long
Start Time: 9 a.m.
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
Includes Transport: Optional
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes (under 5 months)
Combine your Garrafon Adventure experience with the following Dolphin programs:
Dolphin Encounter: Especially designed for kids and families, the Dolphin Encounter is the ideal program to introduce your little one's to the amazing dolphin world!
Interaction with dolphins: handshake, a kiss and hand target
Duration: 45 minutes (approx.)
Swim Adventure: Begin your bonding with these amazing marine mammals by getting close and personal with a fun belly ride, strap on your masks, dive in and appreciate the dolphins as they speed and spiral swim through the water admiring their stunning strength.
Interaction with dolphins: belly ride, boogie push, handshake, a kiss and a hug
Duration: 50 minutes (approx.)
Royal Swim: Don't let others tell you about it! Swim with dolphins and share with them timeless moments that will forever have a place in your heart.
Interaction with dolphins: foot push, dorsal tow, handshake, a kiss and a hug
Duration: 50 minutes (approx.)
For safety reasons, cameras are not allowed in any of the pool areas. A professional team of photographers will be on hand to capture those special memories.
- English-speaking guides
- Boat ride to Isla Mujeres
- Breakfast on board
- Entrance fees and activities at Garrafon Park
- Snorkel equipment, lockers, showers, towels, buffet lunch, and drinks
- Wear your swimsuit and comfortable clothing and footwear
- Bring biodegradable sunblock, a hat, sunglasses, you camera, and some money for tips and souvenirs (tipping is optional)
- A $10 USD (approx.) dock fee is not included, so please bring additional cash
- If you choose to interact with a dolphin, please do not apply any sunblock until after the completion of your program
- Round-trip air conditioned transportation is available for an additional fee
- If you’re staying in Cancun, you can make your way to 'El Embarcadero' in Playa Tortugas on your own or select a resort near you to arrange a pick-up for an additional fee
- Pick-up and drop-off times will vary according to resort location
- Important: Guests 12 years and younger must swim with a paying adult as a companion in all dolphin experiences
- All children participating in the dolphin programs should measure 4 ft (1.2 m) and be in the company of a paying adult
- Children will participate in activities appropriate to their age and height
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour