Morning Leila Na Pali Coast Snorkel
Adults: 13 years and olderChildren: 6 to 12 years old
From : 192.00 USD
Fun & adventure on board a smooth catamaran! Discover the colorful world under water snorkeling at Kauais top locations.
For true trade wind sailing on Kauai join us aboard Leila, a beautiful 50' sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more, and it’s not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20mph)!
Napali means “the cliffs” and you’ll see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls and hidden beaches. As we head for our destination your crew will entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 5 hrs
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Continental breakfast
- Deli-style lunch buffet
- Soft drinks, island juices, beer & wine
- Snorkeling and snorkel equipment
- Bring beach gear, a swimsuit, towels, sunscreen lotion, hats, sunglasses and a camera.
- People with back problems or recent surgeries will not be allowed to participate.
- Port Allen Departures: Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours.
- Check in at the HoloHolo Office located at Port Allen.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour