Chichen Itza / Cancun Line
Adult: Over 11 years oldChildren: 5 to 11 years oldInfants: 0 to 4 years old
From: 79.00 USD
Enjoy the best tour to Chichen Itza! This excursion includes an elaborate guided tour through the archaeological ruins, free time for photos, a visit to a cenote, and even a complete meal! It is all you need and more!
It all begins with an air-conditioned ride towards Chichen Itza in the center of Yucatan. You will spend almost three full hours visiting one of the NEW Seven Wonders of the World!
A tour guide will show you around and tell you interesting facts about the Maya culture and this amazing site. During the tour, you will have short breaks for photographing all your favorite spots!
A delicious Mexican buffet lunch will be waiting for you once you have finished your Chichen Itza tour. Once you are fully refreshed and restoreed, you will head for the sinkhole, or cenote. You can even go for a swim in its crystal clear waters, so make sure to bring your swimsuit and towel!
Location(s): Cancun | Riviera Maya
Season: All Year
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Chichen Itza Express
This tour option is ideal if you need to return earlier to your hotel or do not wish to have a full-day outing.
- The visit to the archaeological site lasts two hours: one-hour guided tour and one hour for free time; it does not include the visit to the sinkhole
- This tour option includes a box breakfast, but does not include the buffet lunch nor time for lunch
Chichen Itza Deluxe
This tour is perfect if you desire a more exclusive and personalized service. You will travel on board a deluxe bus with executive services and limited capacity, equipped with air conditioning and restrooms.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast on your way to Chichen Itza
- Lunch is served in the Pueblo Maya restaurant
- This tour includes an open bar during the ride to and from the site (soft drinks, water, coffee and juice in the morning, and beer in the afternoon)
- On the way back to your hotel, the bus will take you on a panoramic ride through the colonial town of Valladolid, located near Chichen Itza
Chichen Itza Sky
This tour option includes even more exclusive services than the Deluxe option. Apart from the services provided in the past option, you will enjoy:
- Refreshing towels and alcoholic beverages during the bus ride
- A specially designated area in the restaurant
- Wine and tequila after your visit to the archaeological site
- Continental breakfast
- Mexican buffet lunch (salad bar, fruit, lime soup, rice, beans, roasted suckling pig, chicken pibil, dessert)
- Entrance to archaeological site
- Bilingual tour guide
- On-board drinks
- Visit to a sinkhole with possibility of swimming in it
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring insect repellent, sunglasses, and a camera
- Drinks are not included at the restaurant
- Bring extra money for shopping, beverages, or souvenirs
- Times and duration may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events
- Wheelchairs with wider wheels are suggested for easier movement in the archaeological zone
- Wheelchair users must be able to move independently or be moved by a family member or companion
- Infants from 0 to 4 years of age must ride in their parentís legs or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
- You must be in good physical condition for the visit of the archaeological site
"The tour was fantastic,tour guide was excellent and was as advertised. Would do again."
Bertram Cole - Rowley Ma usa - 26 Apr 2015