Adults: Over 1.4 metersChildren: From 5 to 11 years old (1 to 1.4 meters)
From : 119.00 USD
Do you dare to go on a spectacular adventure that will take you both underground and over the jungle’s treetops? Good, because you will have the chance to experience Mexico’s lush Caribbean jungle at Xplor Park! This attraction offers a series of fun-filled nature activities, including zip lines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts, stalactite rivers, and hiking through caverns and grottos.
Spread out over 145 acres, Xplor Adventure Park is the place for adrenaline-seekers just 45 minutes from Cancun (or a mere 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen). A day filled with adrenaline in the Riviera Maya will be sure to get your heartbeat pumping in no time.
Zip off from Xplor’s great heights
Start off with a thrilling ride through the jungle on one of two different zip line circuits. Choose between the fastest circuit, the tallest zip lines or choose to do both: 14 lines with more than 2 miles of trail to glide through the air, fuel your adrenaline at almost 20 mph, cross suspended bridges, slide down a waterslide and end your zip line circuit in an astonishing and refreshing water landing.
The highest zip line is 147 feet above ground, and the lowest descent is 27 feet. As you fly over the jungle, remember to hold on tight! Look down and keep your eyes open for the crocodiles and jaguars resting just feet away from you as you make your way through the air.
Xplor always puts safety first. The park is renowned for its extraordinary attention to detail, including high safety standards.
Ride through the jungle and swim underground
After your zip line adventure, you will buckle up, strap on your helmet, and get ready to race your amphibious vehicle over 3 miles of amazing jungle pathways.
Adrenaline is the name of the game at Xplor, and once you’ve experienced high-flying action and driving all-terrain, there’s only one more place to explore — the underground!
Swim and raft through subterranean caverns filled with stalactites and stalagmites, incredible rock formations that took millions of years to form. You can choose to swim through two underground river circuits, paddle on individual or team rafts or do both activities. With so much to experience at Xplor park, you will find the day is over far too soon.
An all-fun, all-inclusive adventure
After a day of fun, adrenaline and excitement, head to El Troglodita for an all-inclusive lunch of hearty and healthy foods to replenish after the day’s adventures. Enjoy a wide variety of fresh veggies and high quality foods, an international buffet and delicious desserts light in calories and high in flavor.
Throughout your adventurous day, you’ll have the chance to replenish in strategic snack islands where you can choose fresh fruit, oatmeal and peanut butter cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, smoothies, and refreshing flavored water to balance you out and keep you energized for the day.
Location(s): Xplor Riviera Maya
Season: All Year Round
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Duration: 8 Hours ( approx.)
Includes Transport: Optional (start time 10:30)
Good physical condition required: No
Minimum height requirement: 4'7
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Maximum weight permitted: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Pregnant women allowed: No
Entrance Only option is also available without transportation.
- Itinerary when including round-trip transportation:
- 8:30 am Departure from the hotel (approx., depends on location of hotel)
- 9:45 am Arrival to Xplor Adventure Park
- 9:45 – 4:00 pm Time at leisure at Xplor (depending on the number of participants, the group might be divided into subgroups so that they all experience the activities in a pre-established circuit)
- 4:00 pm Departure from Xplor
- 5:00 pm Estimated arrival back to the hotel
- Optional round-trip transportation on luxury bus and bilingual guide
2 circuits with 7 zip-line. Equipment: harness and helmet
- 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles, for 2 persons or 2 adults and 2 children
- Circuits to swim in the river of stalactites
- 2 circuits to paddle rafting
- All necessary tour equipment including helmets, life jackets and gloves
- Unlimited drinks (just coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh fruit)
- A buffet style lunch
- Use of locker (for 2)
- This tour is not suggested for people with severe physical handicaps, heart attack risk, pregnant women or for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 years old.
- The minimum height required for the zip-line activity is 55” and 88 pounds with a maximum weight permitted of 300 pounds
- Minimum age to enjoy Xplor is 6 years old
- Children under 12 years old but taller than 55", then proof of age will be required
- Bring comfortable walking shoes (wet shoes are preferred), shorts/bermudas, swimming suit, biodegradable suntan lotion, extra money for souvenirs and towels from the hotel
Please note: If you are staying in Cozumel you will need to arrive to Playa del Carmen on your own via Ferry and meet at pick up location.
Pick up and drop off times will vary according to hotel location.
"The two zip line circuits at Xplor were awesome! We had a great time and got some amazing photos for our memories. The food in the restaurant was healthy and delicious. I strongly recommend taking a swim in the underground river to cool down after the adrenaline filled zipline ride."
Albert P - Houston - 21 Feb 2017