Adults: Over 1.4 metersChildren: 5 to 11 years old (1 to 1.4 meters)
From : 119.00 USD
Xplor Park offers visitors a spectacular adventure both underground and over the treetops of the lush Mexican Caribbean jungle. Got what it takes?
Situated just 45 minutes from Cancun and a mere 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen, Xplor Park is a natural adventure attraction that offers five fun-filled nature activities including zip lines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts, stalactite rivers, and hiking through caverns and grottos.
Spread out over 59 hectares, Xplor Adventure Park, the Cancun and Riviera Maya park for adrenaline-seekers! Part of the Experiencias Xcaret group, Xplor offers the same quality and safety as its sister parks Xel-Ha and Xcaret.
An underground paradise set in the Mexican Caribbean jungle, start off your Xplor tours with a thrilling ride on two different zip line circuits. Take in the incredible views of the lush forest as you test your mettle on hanging bridges and fly over the treetops—and into the water—of Mexico’s Riviera Maya.
Afterwards, buckle up and strap on your helmet and get ready to race your amphibious vehicle through over 3 miles of amazing jungle pathways.
Top off your adrenaline-filled day at Xplor Adventure Park with a swim and underground rafting in a subterranean river full of magical stalactite and stalagmite formations of these ancient caverns and grottos. If you want to add an extra dose of excitement, make sure you check out Xplor Fuego, where you’ll get to experience the same Xplor activities at night!
Xplor Park is the perfect eco-adventure for nature lovers and adrenaline-seekers of all ages!
Location(s): Xplor Riviera Maya
Season: All Year Round
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Duration: 8 Hours ( approx.)
Includes Transport: Optional (start time 10:30)
Good physical condition required: No
Minimum height requirement: 4'7
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Maximum weight permitted: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Pregnant women allowed: No
Entrance Only option is also available without transportation.
- Itinerary when including round-trip transportation:
- 8:30 am Departure from the hotel (approx., depends on location of hotel)
- 9:45 am Arrival to Xplor Eco Park
- 9:45 – 4:00 pm Time at leisure at Xplor (depending on the number of participants, the group might be divided into subgroups so that they all experience the activities in a pre-established circuit)
- 4:00 pm Departure from Xplor
- 5:00 pm Estimated arrival back to the hotel
- Optional round-trip transportation on luxury bus and bilingual guide
2 circuits with 7 zip-line. Equipment: harness and helmet
- 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles, for 2 persons or 2 adults and 2 children
- Circuits to swim in the river of stalactites
- 2 circuits to paddle rafting
- All necessary tour equipment including helmets, life jackets and gloves
- Unlimited drinks (just coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh fruit)
- Energetic lunch, buffet style, as often as you like during your visit
- Use of locker (for 2)
- This tour is not suggested for people with severe physical handicaps, heart attack risk, pregnant women or for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 years old.
- The minimum height required for the zip-line activity is 55” and 88 pounds with a maximum weight permitted of 300 pounds
- Minimum age to enjoy Xplor is 6 years old
- Children under 12 years old but taller than 55", then proof of age will be required
- Bring comfortable walking shoes (wet shoes are preferred), shorts/bermudas, swimming suit, biodegradable suntan lotion, extra money for souvenirs and towels from the hotel
Please note: If you are staying in Cozumel you will need to arrive to Playa del Carmen on your own via Ferry and meet at pick up location.
Pick up and drop off times will vary according to hotel location.
"Very much worth going to. This place was a blast. We had plenty of time to do everything. The activity that wasn't as much fun was the rafts. lots of work for little gain. The zip lining and swimming in the caves was wonderful. With the all terrain vehicles, they were fun, but we got stuck behind someone that was overly cautious.
overall, this is worth it."
Jeff Leuschner - Rowlett - 29 May 2016