Adults: Driver Over 16 years oldChildren : 8 to 15 Years Old
From: 99.00 USD
Venture into the jungle on this ATV tour that includes a zipline circuit and swimming and snorkeling in two different cenotes!
Explore the vibrant jungle of the Mexican Caribbean aboard a Can-Am all-terrain vehicle. Accompanied by English-speaking local guides, visit a gorgeous open-water cenote, where you can dive, zipline or simply swim in the refreshing waters of this natural.
Afterwards, get ready for a real rush of adrenaline as you fly over the rainforest between three different canopy towers sinkhole before cooling off on an amazing snorkeling journey into the mysterious world of an underground cave filled with amazing stalactite and stalagmite formations.
Finally, wind down from the fun with a delicious Mexican-style buffet including juice, water and soft drinks.
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Includes Transport: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Maximum age permitted: 50 years of age (approx)
Pregnant women allowed: No
- ATV rental fees, including taxes
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Helmet and goggles for driver and passenger
- Round-trip transportation
- Park entrance fees
- All equipment for ziplining and snorkeling activities
- Beverages and buffet lunch (grilled chicken, rice, beans, and salsas)
- Medical insurance
- Bring closed, comfortable shoes, avoid flip-flops or sandals!
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit, and a towel
- Bring extra money for, souvenirs, and tips (at your discretion)
- Professional photos of your experience will be available for an additional fee
- Collision or damage insurance is available at an additional cost
- The minimum driving age is 16 years, with parent consent
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate in this activity
- Pregnant women, people with disabilities, and people under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances are not allowed to participate in this activity
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour