This course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for you to effectively perform and assist in rescues, manage diving accident situations and give first aid.
The primary objective of this course is to prevent the need to make a rescue.
Sunshine Dive & Charter has a combination of our professional and friendly service, top-of-the-line scuba diving equipment, many years of experience and a wide choice of charter boats makes us the premier scuba diving and snorkeling operation in southern Baja California.
Escape Los Cabo's crowds and experience a wonderful day with the abundant Baja marine life. Book now the Discover Scuba Diving course and enjoy scuba diving relaxed in the knowledge that everything has been arranged for your convenience.
- PADI certified divemaster.
- 5 theory sessions.
- 2 in-water rescue sessions.
- All equipment needed.
- Drinks and snacks.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
- Be in good mental and physical condition, do not present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving.
- Be over 12 years old, not be pregnant and not fly within a period of 24 hours after a dive.