NITROX is a an enriched air mixture which offers longer bottom times and decreased risk of decompression sickness for scuba divers. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The course covers issues specific to Nitrox diving, such as: planning dives, use of Nitrox tables, first aid, and the handling of Nitrox equipment before and after diving. This course is available to any certified diver.
Sunshine Dive & Charter has a combination of our professional and friendly service, top-of-the-line scuba diving equipment, many years of experience and a wide choice of charter boats makes us the premier scuba diving and snorkeling operation in southern Baja California.
Escape Los Cabo's crowds and experience a wonderful day with the abundant Baja marine life. Book now the Discover Scuba Diving course and enjoy scuba diving relaxed in the knowledge that everything has been arranged for your convenience.
- PADI certified divemaster.
- Dive planing.
- Gas analyzation.
- 2 theory sessions.
- 2 simulated nitrox dives.
- Drinks and snacks.
- Have a Open Water Diver certification
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
- Be in good mental and physical condition, do not present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving.
- Be over 12 years old, not be pregnant.