Tranopy Mystic Mountain Tour
Adults: Over 12 years oldChildren: 5 to 11 years old
From: 136.00 USD
A truly mystical experience!
Race through the forest on Bobsled Jamaica. Soar above the treetops in a state-of-the-art Sky Explorer. Zoom through the sky on the popular Zipline-Canopy tour. It will be a day you will never forget!
This fantastic tour all begins with an air-conditioned ride to The Mystic Mountain Rainforest in Ocho Rios. You will spend almost six full hours having fun! After the lift up the mountain, you will encounter a little museum with facts about the Jamaican bobsled team as well as other famous Jamaican athletes.
At the end of your tour, stop at the top of the mountain. You can relax and enjoy the stunning views from the infinity pool, slide down the water slide or get a bite to eat at the nice restaurant with full bar. Witness some of Jamaica’s most beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds as they fly around the flowers and plants in the garden.
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Minimum height requirement: 46 in (116 cm)
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Entrance to Mystic Mountain Rainforest
- Petzl adjustable climbing helmets
- Tour guide
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring insect repellent, sunglasses, and a camera (especially for the chair-lift (Sky Explorer), and extra money for shopping, beverages, food or souvenirs
- Times and duration may vary due to weather conditions
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour