Jolly Roger Pirate Show
From : 100.00 USD
Avast ye, maties! Experience a premium pirate show by sailing off into the turquoise Cancun waters aboard a real-life galleon, where pirate scallywags will entertain you with an evening of fun and games. Delight in a gourmet dinner, a top-notch open bar and glorious sunset during this unforgettable, family-friendly excursion.
Let the Jolly Roger Cancun pirate show begin!
Your Jolly Roger adventure starts at the Playa Linda marina in northern Cancun, where the pirate show kicks off even before you say ‘all hands hoay — everyone get on deck!’ Your pirate hosts will give a short but delightful performance, then you’ll board a galleon modeled after Christopher Columbus’ famed Santa Maria vessel.
Once you’re settled on the ship, look out to the horizon and watch the sun descend over the Yucatan Peninsula as the captain steers into the gorgeous Caribbean waters. Liven up your mood with music and dance, and have a blast with the contests and games your hosts have prepared for you! This is the perfect prelude to the main show featuring high-flying acrobatics from the captain and the pirate crew. But first, it’s time to eat.
Enjoy a premium or deluxe dinner with drinks
Satisfy your hunger with a gourmet dinner. Choose from the Jolly Roger Premium menu options like mahi mahi, beef medallion, BBQ ribs, coconut shrimp or grilled salmon. Additionally, you can upgrade to the Jolly Roger Deluxe menu to savor these more distinguished dishes: surf and turf, grilled lobster tail or rack of lamb. An extensive salad bar, hearty garnishes and freshly baked bread are included with your meal, and vegetarian entrees and kids meals are also available.
Complement your meal with a top-tier open bar that will keep your spirits merry with high-end beer, tequila, vodka, rum, gin, mezcal and whiskey options. Your deluxe combination of dinner and drinks will be the appropriate warm-up to the main attraction of the night.
View an action-packed, swashbuckling pirate show!
As the galleon sails on the starlit sea, the pirates assemble for the riveting show you’ve been waiting to see. Watch the ship transform into an epic battle scene starring the fearsome captain on the loose and his pirate crew performing circus-like tricks, swinging from high above the rigging, doing cartwheels on deck and clanging their swords to settle their bitter disputes! The spectacle includes special effects like the shooting of cannons, and the highlight is a captivating fireworks show out on the high seas.
When the show ends, don’t go walk the plank just yet. The fun continues with a party and the pirates will make sure you eat all your dessert — unless you want to be punished by washing the deck with a toothbrush. The galleon will then take you back to shore to conclude your night of intrepid pirate adventures.
Note: Pick-up is available from all major hotels for an additional price; however, if you’re making your own way to the Jolly Roger Deluxe pirate show, please select El Embarcadero Playa Linda as your meeting point.
Season: All year long
Start Time: 6:30 p.m.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
Tour optionsJolly Roger Deluxe
- Surf and turf: Combination of grilled lobster tail and beef medallion accompanied with your choice of either a caramelized onion in red wine sauce or a pepper sauce
- Grilled lobster tail with a light garlic butter sauce accompanied by a pinch of paprika
- Rack of lamb with white wine, shallot and mustard sauce
Jolly Roger Premium
- New York steak with Montreal seasoning
- BBQ ribs
- Grilled salmon with a honey-mustard glaze
- Coconut shrimps with spicy mango sauce (non-spicy mango sauce is also an option)
- Teriyaki chicken accompanied with a pinch of sesame
- Chicken parmesan
- Vegetarian options:
- Grilled portobello stuffed with a mixture of onions and celery in Camembert and Parmesan cheese
- Goat cheese cannelloni with tomato sauce
- Kids’ menu:
- Nuggets with French fries
- Bolognese spaghetti
- Cruise aboard the Jolly Roger
- Entertainment and games
- Deluxe or Premium dinner (see Excursion Options for full menus)
- Deluxe open bar
- Beer: Dos Equis (Lager and Amber)
- Tequila: Don Julio (Reposado and Blanco)
- Vodka: Ciroc, Smirnoff X1
- Whiskey: Buchanan's Deluxe, Johnnie Walker Black and Red Label, Crown Royal
- Rum: Zacapa Ambar 12
- Gin: Tanqueray London Dry
- Mezcal: Union Uno (Joven)
- Wine: Cabernet sauvignon or Chardonnay
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes
- Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes, as you'll be dancing and playing games
- During winter, bring a light sweater for the return boat ride — it can get cool
- Price does not include a $12 USD dock fee per passenger
- Round-trip transportation is available for an additional price
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour