From : 99.00 USD
From all-terrain exploration to zip lines to natural pools, this excursion allows you to explore some of Mexico’s most impressive jungle scenery. Zoom through the jungle on an ATV, soar above the canopy on a zip line and even have time to swim and snorkel through two different cenotes (natural sinkholes) and underground caves. This is one of the best excursions in the Riviera Maya for sure!
Get started with an ATV ride
The adventure begins with pick-up from your resort aboard comfortable transportation to the Mayan jungle near Akumal. Meet your English-speaking guide and get ready to put the pedal to the metal with this off-road circuit, one of the best in the Riviera Maya.
Hop on your all-terrain vehicle and follow your guide to explore the vibrant Mexican wilderness at an exhilarating speed! You’ll eventually pull up to a gorgeous, open-water cenote, a freshwater sinkhole where you can dive and swim until your heart's content. Cenotes are picturesque, natural swimming pools just waiting to be photographed, so make sure you have a camera with you.
Soar above the jungle on a zip line
This excursion is jam-packed for adrenaline junkies, and next on the itinerary is blasting through the jungle canopy on a series of zip lines. Grab on to your climbing harness, hook on, and fly through the rainforest on three intense passes.
Usually, the saying goes ‘don’t look down,’ but in this instance, you really should take it all in, as jungle treetops and rivers lurk below. Feel the adrenaline pumping through your body as you’re soaring through amazing scenery!
Discover the mystery of the underground caves
As if that weren’t enough, you can cool down with an amazing snorkel journey through the revered underworld of the Mayan people. Enter crystal clear waters near the cave’s entrance and explore an underground river system with impressive stalactites and stalagmites formed over millennia. These naturally forming sculptures provide hauntingly beautiful settings unique to this part of the world.
After trying one of the best excursions in the Riviera Maya, it’s time to wind down with a Mexican-style buffet that includes a selection of beverages. When you finish your meal, you’ll be transferred back to your resort after an intensely fun outing in the jungle.
Location(s): Akumal, Riviera Maya
Season: All year long
Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Includes Transport: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Maximum age permitted: 50 years of age (approx)
Pregnant women allowed: No
Tour optionsATV Zipline Single
Atv Zipline Double
- ATV rental fees, including taxes
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Helmets with eye protection for driver and passenger
- Round-trip transportation
- Park entrance fees
- All equipment for ziplining and snorkeling activities
- Beverages and buffet lunch (grilled chicken, rice, beans, and salsas)
- Medical insurance
- Bring closed, comfortable shoes, avoid flip-flops or sandals!
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit, and a towel
- Bring extra money for, souvenirs, and tips (at your discretion)
- Professional photos of your experience will be available for an additional fee
- Collision or damage insurance is available at an additional cost
- Teens 16 and 17 years old may drive, but must have parental consent to do so
- Children must be at least 8 years old to be passengers in this activity
- Pregnant women, people with disabilities, and people under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances are not allowed to participate in this activity
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour