International disco shows, Mexican Fiesta or back leaned lounge atmosphere? Come live a Cancun nightlife that’s renowned worldwide for its splendid clubs, shows and discos along the Cancun Hotel Zone. Most of the resorts also offer their guests breathtaking night shows and many restaurants in the area offer live music for visitors looking for fun and party atmosphere.
What Cancun Nightlife Activities are There?
Along the Cancun Hotel Zone, you simply must enjoy Coco Bongo, Senor Frog’s, Carlos ‘n Charlies and the Bongo Tour Reloaded. Even more, there’s a host of tours with an open bar throughout Cancun, plus lounges and restaurants to spice up your night.
Restaurants with live/party music:
- Thai Lounge
- Rose Bar ME Melia
Don’t miss Downtown Cancun nightlife…
Did you know that downtown Cancun also offers excellent options for night life? That everything is very accessible by being in the Centre of the city where buses and taxis from the hotel zone pass by 24 hours? The population of Cancun has grown tremendously over the last ten years and the city has become a true cosmopolitan Center with inhabitants from all over the world and from all parts of Mexico. Nightlife has not been behind the growing demand – and the center of Cancun has become a city that never sleeps. There are places for all tastes and ages.
Here we present some different options to enjoy a night of celebration and great Cancun nightlife.
Restaurants with live music:
- Marakame (popular café/restaurant with live jazz/bossa nova music on weekends, close to Pabellion Caribe)
- Applebees (sports bar with live rock/pop music on weekends, food, drinks and relaxed ambience, in front of Walmart)
Bars and lounges:
- Muleiro’s Jazz Lounge (different types of jazz, light meals, drinks, vine, relaxed adult ambience, at Plaza Hong Kong)
- La Casa de Salsa (salsa music, at Plaza Península)
- Martinetta (lounge music, Martinis and pizzas, at Plaza Solare)
What are you waiting for? The night is young and the Cancun nightlife is only waiting for you. Go explore it!