Arizona USS Missouri or PAM, City and Punchbowl Tour
Adults: 12 years and olderChildren: 3 to 11 years old
From : 142.00 USD
Visiting historic and beautiful Pearl Harbor is a must when it comes to Hawaiian vacations. Millions of visitors from around the globe come to see where World War II began for the United States. Here we gather as humans to pay tribute to the history and the great cultural impact of this incredible place. Spend a hassle-free day on this Pearl Harbor experience. Enjoy top of the line transportation, visits to the Battleship Missouri or the Pacific Aviation Museum, and then conclude with a popular Honolulu City historical tour. Get that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve on this all-day excursion in Hawaii!
Tours, Museums, Documentaries, and Memorials!
This incredible all-encompassing tour provides you with the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II. Including access to the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center tour, its museums, movie documentaries, and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The National Park Service’s theater & US Navy shuttle boat in Pearl Harbor
Enjoy admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of the nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect close up view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
USS Oklahoma Memorial & a choice between USS Missouri Memorial or the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
This tour’s next stop will be the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor.
Then you have an opportunity to visit either the USS Missouri Memorial or the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
USS Missouri Memorial
The USS Missouri or the "Mighty Mo", as she is fondly called, was the last major battleship built by the US, whose 50-year career spanned three wars and three generations of brave American fighting men and women. One of USS Missouri’s most important highlights was the Japanese surrender on her deck on September 2, 1945, in Tokyo Bay.
Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you tour an actual WWII battlefield and explore hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7th, 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hanger 37, you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Here you will learn how US Aviation rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize America to overcome that day forward during the Second World War. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
Lunch & Deluxe Historic Honolulu City Tour
After your Pearl Harbor tours, the group meets up for lunch at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and we are off on a deluxe Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, and State Capitol Building. Then it’s on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Location(s): Oahu, Hawaii
Season: All year
Start Time: 9:45 a.m.
Duration: 7.5 hours
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- 1 Per Person Chilled Bottled Water
- Transportation is included and operated in an Ultra-Luxury Minibus (with 23 passengers) or, similar luxury class vehicle offered by Royal Hawaiian Limousine & Tours
- Burgers/Sandwiches/Dogs: Hangar Burger, Chicken Aviator Sandwich, Flight Deck Deli Sandwich, Pulled Kalua Pork Sandwich, Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Garlic Mahi Mahi Sandwich, Turkey & Ham Sourdough Melt, Torpedo Dog.
- Island Favorites: Pulled Kalua Pork, Teriyaki Style Beef, BBQ Chicken, Catch of the Day, Local Style Fried Rice.
- Salads: Caesar Salad with Croutons, Chinese Chicken Salad
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
- Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates subject to tax. Lunch is non-hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are canceled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is an unforeseen tariff jam that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour