The Captaion Hook pirate assault and lobster dinner cruise welcomes you aboard an 18th century replica of a Spanish galleon. Captain Hook is in charge of the evening as he brings you tales of the sea and host a scrumptious dinner right on board. The "pirate" ships are so authentic they were used by the Bahamas Quincentennial Committee to re-enact the arrival of Christopher Columbus at San Salvador in 1992.
You'll sail in the calm waters of Cancun's bay and the evening is filled with plenty of laughter, music, dancing and a surprise or two!! Great for friends, couples and families looking for an evening of non- stop fun!!
- Cruise on the bay
- Bilingual host and crew
- Choice of Lobster & Steak or Steak Dinner (Chicken is served with both options)
- Domestic Open Bar
- Please meet 30 minutes prior to departure at Playa Linda Pier, located on the Cancun Hotel Zone, Km. 4 - on the north side of the small bridge
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- A light jacket or sweater is recommended for cooler evenings
- Bring your camera, extra batteries, film/discs
- Bring additional cash for port fee, souvenirs, photos
- Tipping – discretional
- A port fee of 8.00 US p/p is not included and will be collecte at departure. Cash is required.
Duration: Approximately 5 hours