On this spectacular eco-adventure tour, you'll experience an awesome view of one of the most beautiful & complex biological communities on earth. The Canopy Adventure gives you the opportunity to experience this amazing wilderness from a unique perspective. You will sail from tree to tree & platform to platform on a network of Zip-lines, pulleys & horizontal cables that are mounted between 30 & 70 ft above the ground of the tropical forest.
This exciting adventure consists of 14 observation platforms, 11 horizontal traverses, a “Tarzan” swing, 2 hanging bridges & a thrilling vertical descent. FAST, FUN & EXHILARATING – you feel the adrenalin pumping through your body as you fly from platform to platform admiring the stunning, tropical setting of huge tropical trees, wild orchids, native birds & reptiles.
Designed for thrill seekers and nature lovers alike, this amazing adventure travel experience is one of the most popular ecological jungle tours in Puerto Vallarta.
- Transportation to/from our departure points
- Professional Bilingual Adventure Guides
- All adventure gear and harnesses
- Safety Helmets and gloves
- Bottle water, light snacks & fruit
- Wear t-shirt and shorts/pants you won’t mind getting dirty
- Wear running or hiking shoes
- Bring insect repellant
- Extra cash for souvenirs, videos/photos
- Camera, extra batteries & film/disc (NB for safety reasons, these items cannot be taken on the Canopy Course itself)
- Tipping - discretionary
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs (120 kg)
- This tour is not recommended for people with a history of heart trouble, neck or back injuries; who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs; are uncomfortable with heights or for pregnant women.
Duration: Approximately 6 hours including orientation session