Climb aboard a comfortable catamaran cruiser for a super day exploring 7 beautiful bays along Huatulco’s beautiful coastline. Relax with cool, refreshing beverages from the open bar as your cruise host offers interesting details about the geography, flora and fauna of the region, all with the Sierra Madre’s as a spectacular backdrop.
The Bays each boast pristine Pacific beaches and we will make a stop at San Agustin, one of the most captivating spots along the coast to relax in the calm waters, bask in the sun or snorkel some of the reef formations nearby. Later on we will sail on to Maguey’s Bay, another gorgeous spot where you can lay out on the fine, white sand shores and float serenely over tranquil waves. Quaint, picturesque beach-front restaurants line the shore where you can enjoy a tasty lunch – seafood is the obvious specialty -- and ice cold cervezas. Undoubtedly, one of the most enjoyable, relaxing days you’ll have in Huatulco.
- Deluxe Catamaran Cruiser
- Professional bilingual Cruise Host
- Open Domestic Bar on Board
- Meet at the pier 30 minutes prior to the designated departure time noted on your confirmation
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Wear bathing suit under shorts
- A towel and extra t-shirt
- A hat, sunglasses and sunbock
- Additional cash for lunch, souvenirs, etc.
- Camera, extra batteries & film/discs
- Tipping - discretional
Snorkeling equipment is available for an additional charge
Lunch is not included
Transportation to/from the marina is not included.
Duration: Approximately 6 hours